Events List Navigation
11-Day Pilgrimage of Israel – Walk in the Footsteps of Jesus
This tour promises to be exciting, educational, enjoyable, life-changing, and an unforgettable journey. Attendees testify of the tour quality and reasonable prices the Holy Land and that they would return again.
2018 Israel Tour – Chuck Swindoll
To walk where Jesus walked . . . it’s a dream come true for many followers of Christ. You are invited to experience God’s land of promise. No travel book or video can compare to experiencing the Holy Land for yourself.
Freeman Institute Tours
Many of our seasoned travelers from previous trips to Israel have commented this is the best group tour they have ever experienced...anywhere. Work hard to make this a reality for your group.
Unforgettable Israel Tour with Michael W. Smith
Arrive Tel Aviv
The modern metropolis of Tel Aviv overlooks the breathtaking Mediterranean coastline. After passing through Ben Gurion Airport(voted one of the best in the world), you will meet your group, share your first meal and spend time getting to know one another. Built on the ancient port of Jaffa, where Peter had his rooftop vision, Tel Aviv is home to one of the oldest harbors in the world.
Central Coast & Jezreel Valley
Worship and bond with your group as you get to know this lush valley, which produces much of the fresh fruit and vegetables you’ll enjoy every day of your tour. Visit Jesus’ hometown of Nazareth. Encounter God on Mount Carmel, where Elijah called down fire from heaven. And look out over the Valley of Armageddon (Megiddo.
The Galilee, Golan Heights & Northern Boundary
Wake up to a sunrise on the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus walked on water and calmed the storm. Then sail these same waters in a first-century replica boat. Gather on the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount, millennia ago.
Lower Jordan River Valley
Tour the ancient Roman ruins of this desert oasis as you learn little-known facts about its fortresses and walled cities, like Bet She’an. Then, laugh, share and enjoy fellowship in unique settings like Jericho, the world’s oldest city
Jerusalem & The Old City
Walk the gold stone streets of Old City Jerusalem and meet Israelis shopping with you in the marketplace. Leave your own prayer at the Western Wall as you stand beside God’s chosen people at the holiest site in Judaism. Behold the famous Temple Mount; pray in the Garden of Gethsemane; sing in the Upper Room. Stand on the Mount of Olives and gaze at the gate Jesus will walk through when He returns.
Faith in England
Explore England, London with guided-tour through the main sites in London streets. Tour will feature artifacts connected with scripture and Christian history and feature some of the great events of English history.
Best Of Israel & Italy 16 Day Tour
Enjoy travels throughout some of the best of Israel and Italy for 16 days which promises to be life-changing for the rest of your life.
CHINA MONGOLIA TOUR 2018 – Marilyn Hickey Ministries
(exact dates to be determined)
• City of Hohhot: located in China’s far north, Hohhot stretching east to west, along the Chinese and Mongolian border and the Gobi Desert.
• Hohhot is the capital of Inner Mongolia, home to diverse people groups with strong Buddhist and Mongolia population and influence.
• City tour will include Da Zhao Temple (largest Buddhist Temple within Inner Mongolia) and the Inner Mongolian Museum.
• City of Beijing: While in China’s capital, we will see the Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, and the Summer Palace.
• China Ministry: We will enjoy daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn and Sarah at the hotel, special times of prayer walking every day, and we will partner with Three-Self Church and Seminary where we are believing for Marilyn and Sarah to be teaching as guest speakers.
• China Hotels: We will be staying at the luxury, five-star Shangri-La Hotels in Hohhot and Beijing.
Mongolia is situated between the countries of China and Russia, and is also known as ‘Outer Mongolia.’ It is the acclaimed home of warrior Genghis Khan, founder of the Mongolian empire.
• City of Ulaanbaatar: The city tour to Terelj National Park will include the impressive (new) Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex Park, and lunch at Ger Camp. We’ll see a horse show nearby, part of the famous Gobi Desert, and the Wonders of Mongolia Folklore Show.
• Mongolian Ministry: There will be daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn and Sarah at the hotel and special times of prayer walking every day.
• Mongolian Church: Marilyn and Sarah will be speaking two days at Amid Ug. Christian Church (independent Charismatic), where travelers can lay hands on the local people.
• Mongolian Hotel: Our stay in Mongolia will be at the luxurious Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace.
Holy Land & Italy Tour 2018
Those who make this journey in the company of friends and others of like mind can look forward to an unforgettable experience. Join us on this wonderful pilgrimage.
Holy Land & Jordan Tour 2019
This journey will afford you a deeper understanding of the Scriptures and a closer contact with the life of Christ and His mission of redemption. Make plans and come on this wonderful pilgrimage.
10 Day Oberammergau & Egypt Tour
From Munich to Oberammergau. Enjoy the delightful village of Oberammergau and the "Passion Play" production... then to Egypt.